Coaching Learning Zone
A platform for you to explore your curiosity and identify what steps you can take next to continue your personal and professional journey – whether you are new to Coaching, an established Coach or already having an impact actively using a Coach Approach.
“Every day what we do offers people the opportunity to change their lives.”
What is Coaching?
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment.
Latest Coaching articles from the ITS Blog
Benefits of Coaching for Individuals, Teams and Organisations
Maximising potential and building self-confidence to face challenges is critical to meeting demands of the world we live in.
- Improved self-confidence
- Improved relationships
- Improved communication skills
- Improved Life/Work balance
- Improved work performance
- Improved business management
- Improved time management
- Improved team effectiveness
- Generates learning and clarity for forward action with a commitment to measurable outcomes
- 99% of companies and individuals are satisfied
- 96% would repeat the process