Integration Masterclass: Coaching, Neuroscience & NLP
This module is split into two parts:
- Part 1: Advanced Coaching Tools and Techniques (2 days with Ian McDermott)
- Part 2: Coaching, Neuroscience & NLP (1 day with Professor Patricia Riddell and Ian McDermott)
Part 1: Advanced Coaching Tools and Techniques
2 days with Ian McDermott
- Learn the powerful Voting Model and how to turn vision into action.
- Learn the Gremlins model and how to bring honesty and humour to the shadow side of people and teams.
- Learn the GROW model and how to move anyone forward.
- Learn how to guard against unhelpful habituation.
- Learn how to generate powerful questions.
Part 2: Coaching, Neuroscience & NLP
1 day with Professor Patricia Riddell and Ian McDermott
The one thing all successful coaching approaches have in common is they trigger changes in the brain. That’s why it makes sense for you to know something about how this happens.
While the coach approach can help anyone better understand their current position and determine how they would like this to change, NLP gives you specific tools to make those changes happen. Neuroscience enhances both these approaches by providing a scientific evidence base for why and how these tools and interventions actually work.
Ian and Patricia will use this day to demonstrate how these three elements – Coaching, NLP and Applied Neuroscience – can be blended together to create a particularly powerful way of working with people whatever your official job description.
- Learn about the changes that occur in the brain as we learn (or unlearn).
- Learn more about how coaching, NLP and neuroscience fit together to create a dynamic that is more than the sum of its parts.
- Learn how to use timelines as part of a coach approach.
- Learn about neuroplasticity and how it is redefining what is possible for human beings at any stage and any age.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is recommended for people with significant coaching experience and/or a coaching qualification.
Please note: This workshop is Module 3 of the Mastering the Coach Approach Programme