New Tools: Changing Belief Systems
Our world is in a time of drastic change. Our economy, technology, society, interpersonal relationships and environment are transforming. The attempt to keep up with such changes triggers important questions that touch on key issues.
With his unrivalled knowledge of the field, Robert Dilts will be teaching new material in Generative NLP. You will be able to work with deep structures to change people’s responses and beliefs.
The programme will include tools for:
- Generating a sense of self-worth and belonging
- Building confidence in a positive future
- Creating a sense of personal capability
- Centering, expanding awareness and letting go of unnecessary limitations
- Breaking out of reactivity and short term perception of time
- Releasing old fears and increasing self-acceptance
- Detecting and filtering possible “thought viruses”
- Building a winning belief system
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is recommended for people with significant NLP experience and/or an NLP Practitioner qualification.
Please note: This workshop is Module 3 of the NLP Master Practitioner Programme