New Tools for a World in Transformation
Our world is in a time of drastic change. Our economy, technology, society, interpersonal relationships and environment are transforming.
Attempting to keep up with such changes triggers important questions such as:
- How to behave? How to think?
- What to take a stand for? What is non-negotiable?
- What to believe and how to decide what to believe?
- Where do we put our attention in order to get the best guidance?
It has been wisely pointed out that, “If you are full of an answer, you have no space for questions.” Many of our old answers may not serve us any more, and we may need to let them go in order to create space for new answers.
Times of transition and crisis bring out the significance of our beliefs even more strongly. In times of change, we can become more susceptible to limiting beliefs and assumptions. The beliefs that we and others hold during an unstable or crucial time determine the degree of resourcefulness with which we will face the situation.
The programme will include tools for:
- Breaking out of reactivity and short term perception of time
- Expanding awareness and letting go of unnecessary limitations
- Releasing old fears and increasing self-acceptance
- Detecting and filtering possible “thought viruses”
- Transforming limiting beliefs
- Building a winning belief system
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is recommended for people with significant NLP experience and/or an NLP Practitioner qualification.
Please note: This workshop is Module 3 of the NLP Master Practitioner Programme