Unlock talent & confidence in yourself and those around you with our ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme
Starts 1st October 2020
View dates and programme details >
What is the Coach Approach
and why do you want to master it?
The essence of The Coach Approach is being able to unlock the talent, ability and passion that people have within them.
This is what people pay a coach to do – but you don’t have to be a coach to do it. Good coaching skills can be learned and applied by anyone.
The Coach Approach is great for anyone looking to learn the fundamental principles and communication techniques that go into getting the best results out of individuals. But it’s also ideal for those seeking to take their first steps toward achieving ICF coaching certification.
Who is this coaching programme for?
This programme is for two types of people;
Those who want to become independent
or in-house coaches
Those who want to develop a Coach Approach
that draws the best out of people
Whether you’re a CEO, student, team leader, parent, teacher, mentor, manager, doctor – or anyone with a keen interest in developing the talents of those around them – it shows you how you can learn and use these skills in just about any setting to help people achieve their potential.
What makes this programme unique?
- Mastering the Coach Approach uses a mix of online and face-to-face teaching over 8 months during our once-yearly programme, this year commencing on 1st October 2020.
- Mastering the Coach Approach is made truly unique by our programme leaders: Ian McDermott, Pamela Richarde, Terrie Lupberger and Professor Patricia Riddell – four renowned Master Coaches from different schools of thought.
- You’ll discover how to Master the Coach Approach – by learning how to apply coaching skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
- ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme – develop the 11 core competencies of coaching whilst establishing your own unique style.
- Skills-based, real-time, face-to-face practice and learning with expert feedback.
- Receive an ITS coaching certificate on successful completion of our coaching programmes.
- ITS Connect – our online platform for students of this programme to communicate, share and connect. Resources and in-course communications are shared on this platform throughout the programme and you receive permanent access to this after the programme has ended.
What are the benefits of Mastering the Coach Approach?
- Shows you how to overcome challenges in a wide range of situations, from the shop floor to the C-suite.
- Helps you develop an engaging leadership style and acts as a leadership development tool in its own right.
- Grows people personally, allowing them to feel more confident, composed and courageous.
- Builds a great foundation for anyone hoping to achieve life coach certification, executive coach certification or business coach certification.
- Develops techniques that work across whole teams and foster accountability within them.
- Magnifies and accelerates team achievement potential by unlocking people’s skills and talents, enabling them to be more proactive and less dependent.
- Increases employee retention and satisfaction while reducing attrition.
- Manages change and transition much more effectively, be it individually, in teams or organisationally.
- Builds a culture that embraces innovation.
Who will teach me?
The Mastering the Coach Approach programme is led by 4 world-renowned trainers, each a leading figure within their specialism, who bring their unique insights together to teach you how to become an effective coach.
What do our graduates say about our
Mastering the Coach Approach?
When and where does Mastering the Coach Approach take place?
Mastering the Coach Approach is a substantial programme, extending over 8 months, so we’re only able to run it once per year. Our 2020/21 starts on 1st October 2020 at the London Kensington Forum, so be sure not to miss out.
Dates & Times
Laying the Foundations
1st – 4th October 2020
An Ontological Approach
13th – 15th November 2020
Integration Master Class: Coaching, Neuroscience & NLP
29th – 31st January 2021
22nd – 25th April 2021
Time: 10am to 5.30pm UK time
Time: 7pm UK (approximately 90 minutes in length)
Pre-Programme Induction Webinar
22nd September 2020
In-between Module Check-In Webinars:
20th October 2020, 8th December 2020, 9th March 2021, 25th May 2021
Ontological Approach Webinars
1. The Language of Leadership
5th January 2021
2. The Emotionally Agile Coach
12th January 2021
3. Coaching and the Body
19th January 2021
Executive Coaching Webinars
1: Creating a Foundation for Success
9th February 2021
2: On-boarding & Contracting in Organisational Coaching
16th February 2021
3: Navigating Ethical Complexities in Executive Coaching
23rd February 2021
London Kensington Forum
Holiday Inn, Kensington
Super Early Bird Price:
£2675 + VAT
Early Bird Price from 11th July 2020:
Full Bird Price from 22nd August 2020:
Interest free payment plans are available