What makes this programme unique?
- Discover The Coach Approach – learn and use coaching skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
- ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme – develop the 11 core competencies of coaching whilst creating your own unique style.
- Delivered by five renowned Master Coaches from different schools.
- Skills-based, real-time, face-to-face practice and learning with expert feedback.
Meet your Trainers
Who is this programme for?
This programme is for two types of people; those who want to…
Become independent or in-house coaches
Learn a Coach Approach to draw the best out of people
Whether you are a CEO, student, team leader, parent, teacher, mentor, manager, doctor – or just a plain old human being – it shows you how you can learn and use these skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
What is the Coach Approach
and what can it do for you?
The essence of The Coach Approach is being able to draw out what people have within them.
This is what people pay a coach to do – but you don’t have to be a coach to do it. Good coaching skills can be learned and applied by anyone.
The Coach Approach is for people who want to learn what makes coaching so effective. Whether you are a CEO, student, team leader, parent, teacher, mentor, manager, doctor – or just a plain old human being – it shows you how you can learn and use these skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
Benefits of the Coach Approach
- Gives you a way of dealing with challenges at all levels from the shop floor to the C-suite.
- Helps you develop an engaging leadership style and is a leadership development tool in its own right.
- Grows people personally ensuring they become more courageous.
- Works with whole teams and fosters accountability.
- Magnifies and accelerates team achievement potential because it draws out of people their skills and talents, enabling them to be more proactive, less dependent and more entrepreneurial.
- Increases employee retention and satisfaction while reducing attrition.
- Manages change and transition much more effectively be it individually, in teams or organisationally.
- Builds a more innovative culture.
Dates & Times
Laying the Foundations
29th Sept – 1st Oct 2017
An Ontological Approach
17th Nov – 19th Nov 2017
Special Techniques and Neuroscience
26th Jan – 28th Jan 2018
10th May – 13th May 2018
Time: 10am to 6pm UK
Teleclasses for Module 2
1. The Language of Leadership
9th January 2018
2. The Emotionally Agile Coach
16th January 2018
3. Coaching and the Body
23rd January 2018
Coaching a Team to High
1: Creating a Foundation for Successful Teamwork
6th March 2018
2: Developing a High Performing Team
13th March 2018
3: Sustaining Successful Collaboration
20st March 2018
Check in webinars
19th Sept 2017, 17th Oct 2017, 12th Dec 2017, 13th Feb 2018, 10th April 2018, 12th June 2018
Time: 7pm UK
London Kensington Forum
Holiday Inn, Kensington
Early Bird Price: £2675 + VAT
Interest free payment plans are available