What makes this programme unique?
- Discover The Coach Approach – learn and use coaching skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
- ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme – develop the 11 core competencies of coaching whilst creating your own unique style.
- Delivered by five renowned Master Coaches from different schools.
- Skills-based, real-time, face-to-face practice and learning with expert feedback.
Meet your Trainers
Who is this programme for?
This programme is for two types of people; those who want to…
Become independent or in-house coaches
Learn a Coach Approach to draw the best out of people
Whether you are a CEO, student, team leader, parent, teacher, mentor, manager, doctor – or just a plain old human being – it shows you how you can learn and use these skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
What is the Coach Approach
and what can it do for you?
The essence of The Coach Approach is being able to draw out what people have within them.
This is what people pay a coach to do – but you don’t have to be a coach to do it. Good coaching skills can be learned and applied by anyone.
The Coach Approach is for people who want to learn what makes coaching so effective. Whether you are a CEO, student, team leader, parent, teacher, mentor, manager, doctor – or just a plain old human being – it shows you how you can learn and use these skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
Benefits of the Coach Approach
- Gives you a way of dealing with challenges at all levels from the shop floor to the C-suite.
- Helps you develop an engaging leadership style and is a leadership development tool in its own right.
- Grows people personally ensuring they become more courageous.
- Works with whole teams and fosters accountability.
- Magnifies and accelerates team achievement potential because it draws out of people their skills and talents, enabling them to be more proactive, less dependent and more entrepreneurial.
- Increases employee retention and satisfaction while reducing attrition.
- Manages change and transition much more effectively be it individually, in teams or organisationally.
- Builds a more innovative culture.
Dates & Times
Laying the Foundations
30 Sep-2 Oct 2016
An Ontological Approach
18-20 Nov 2016
Special Techniques and Neuroscience
27-29 Jan 2017
11-14 May 2017
Time: 10am to 6pm UK
Teleclasses for Module 2
1. The Language of Leadership
10th January 2017
2. The Emotionally Agile Coach
17th January 2017
3. Coaching and the Body
24th January 2017
Coaching a Team to High
1: Creating a Foundation for Successful Teamwork
7th March 2017
2: Developing a High Performing Team
14th March 2017
3: Sustaining Successful Collaboration
21st March 2017
Check in webinars
20 Sept 2016, 18 Oct 2016, 13 Dec 2016, 14 Feb 2017, 11 April 2017 and 13 June 2017
Time: 7pm UK
London Kensington Forum
Holiday Inn, Kensington
Early Bird Price: £2675 + VAT
Interest free payment plans are available