What makes this programme unique?
- Discover The Coach Approach – learn and use coaching skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
- ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme – develop the 11 core competencies of coaching whilst creating your own unique style.
- Delivered by four renowned Master Coaches from different schools.
- Skills-based, real-time, face-to-face practice and learning with expert feedback.
Meet your Trainers
Who is this programme for?
This programme is for two types of people; those who want to…
Become independent or in-house coaches
Learn a Coach Approach to draw the best out of people
Whether you are a CEO, student, team leader, parent, teacher, mentor, manager, doctor – or just a plain old human being – it shows you how you can learn and use these skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
What is the Coach Approach
and what can it do for you?
The essence of The Coach Approach is being able to draw out what people have within them.
This is what people pay a coach to do – but you don’t have to be a coach to do it. Good coaching skills can be learned and applied by anyone.
The Coach Approach is for people who want to learn what makes coaching so effective. Whether you are a CEO, student, team leader, parent, teacher, mentor, manager, doctor – or just a plain old human being – it shows you how you can learn and use these skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
Benefits of the Coach Approach
- Gives you a way of dealing with challenges at all levels from the shop floor to the C-suite.
- Helps you develop an engaging leadership style and is a leadership development tool in its own right.
- Grows people personally ensuring they become more courageous.
- Works with whole teams and fosters accountability.
- Magnifies and accelerates team achievement potential because it draws out of people their skills and talents, enabling them to be more proactive, less dependent and more entrepreneurial.
- Increases employee retention and satisfaction while reducing attrition.
- Manages change and transition much more effectively be it individually, in teams or organisationally.
- Builds a more innovative culture.
Dates & Times
Laying the Foundations
27th September – 30th September 2018
An Ontological Approach
16th November – 18th November 2018
Integration Master Class: Coaching, Neuroscience & NLP
25th January – 27th January 2019
9th May – 12th May 2019
Time: 10am to 5.30pm UK time
Pre-Programme Induction Webinar
18th September 2018
Ontological Approach Webinars
1. The Language of Leadership
8th January 2019
2. The Emotionally Agile Coach
15th January 2019
3. Coaching and the Body
22nd January 2019
Executive Coaching Webinars
1: Creating a Foundation for Success
5th March 2019
2: On-boarding & Contracting in Organisational Coaching
12th March 2019
3: Navigating Ethical Complexities in Executive Coaching
19th March 2019
In-Programme Check-in Webinars
16th October 2018, 11th December 2018, 12th February 2019, 9th April 2019, 11th June 2019
Time: 7pm UK
London Kensington Forum
Holiday Inn, Kensington
Early Bird Price: £2675 + VAT
Interest free payment plans are available