What makes this programme unique?
- Discover The Coach Approach – learn and use coaching skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
- ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme – develop the 11 core competencies of coaching whilst creating your own unique style.
- Delivered by four renowned Master Coaches from different schools.
- Skills-based, real-time, face-to-face practice and learning with expert feedback.
- ITS Connect – online platform for students of this programme to communicate, share and connect. Resources and in-course communications will be shared on this platform throughout the programme and you will have permanent access to this after the programme has ended.
Meet your Trainers
Who is this programme for?
This programme is for two types of people; those who want to…
Become independent or in-house coaches
Learn a Coach Approach to draw the best out of people
Whether you are a CEO, student, team leader, parent, teacher, mentor, manager, doctor – or just a plain old human being – it shows you how you can learn and use these skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
What is the Coach Approach
and what can it do for you?
The essence of The Coach Approach is being able to draw out what people have within them.
This is what people pay a coach to do – but you don’t have to be a coach to do it. Good coaching skills can be learned and applied by anyone.
The Coach Approach is for people who want to learn what makes coaching so effective. Whether you are a CEO, student, team leader, parent, teacher, mentor, manager, doctor – or just a plain old human being – it shows you how you can learn and use these skills in just about any setting to draw the best out of people.
Benefits of the Coach Approach
- Gives you a way of dealing with challenges at all levels from the shop floor to the C-suite.
- Helps you develop an engaging leadership style and is a leadership development tool in its own right.
- Grows people personally ensuring they become more courageous.
- Works with whole teams and fosters accountability.
- Magnifies and accelerates team achievement potential because it draws out of people their skills and talents, enabling them to be more proactive, less dependent and more entrepreneurial.
- Increases employee retention and satisfaction while reducing attrition.
- Manages change and transition much more effectively be it individually, in teams or organisationally.
- Builds a more innovative culture.
Dates & Times
Laying the Foundations
26th September – 29th September 2019
An Ontological Approach
15th November – 17th November 2019
Integration Master Class: Coaching, Neuroscience & NLP
24th January – 26th January 2020
2nd April – 5th April 2020
Time: 10am to 5.30pm UK time
Pre-Programme Induction Webinar
17th September 2019
Ontological Approach Webinars
1. The Language of Leadership
7th January 2020
2. The Emotionally Agile Coach
14th January 2020
3. Coaching and the Body
21st January 2020
Executive Coaching Webinars
1: Creating a Foundation for Success
4th February 2020
2: On-boarding & Contracting in Organisational Coaching
11th February 2020
3: Navigating Ethical Complexities in Executive Coaching
18th February 2020
In-Programme Check-in Webinars
15th October 2019, 10th December 2019, 10th March 2020, 12th May 2020
Time: 7pm UK (approximately 90 minutes in length)
London Kensington Forum
Holiday Inn, Kensington
Early Bird Price: £2675 + VAT
Interest free payment plans are available