‘We create our own health’ – by what we do, how we think, how we live.
Our bodies metabolise not just our food and air, but all our experience. Neuro-Linguistic Programming studies the way our thoughts affect our well-being. ‘NLP and Health’ brings together the latest medical research and your experience of your own health, in a practical way, by revealing:
- how our bodies respond with either health or illness
- how our emotional state affects our immune system and what we can do about this
- what remarkable recoveries from terminal illness teach us about health
- how the way you think can be one of the most accurate predictors of how long you will live
- how to deal with stress and worry and how to use your senses for more pleasure and creativity
This book is for you if you want to learn practical ways to bring your mind and body into harmony, and if you want to find out more about that most fascinating enigma of all – yourself.