What makes this programme unique?
- Learn What works and Why it works. This programme is a world first. Now you can learn NLP and Neuroscience together from the people at the cutting edge. We combine the rigour of neuroscience research with the power and practical techniques of NLP.
- Train with Ian McDermott, one of the leading developers of the practical applications of NLP and founder of ITS. For over 30 years Ian has pioneered giving people the how-to tools that enable you to create your own solutions.
- Learn the practical ‘How To’s’ so you can make change real and lasting for yourself, family, teams and organisations.
Meet your Trainers
Who is this programme for?
Anyone who wishes to enhance both personal and professional life
The tools apply to all human activity.
No prior training is required.
How does it work?
Optimum format: modules of 3 days give in-depth experience fast and allow sufficient time in between to digest and integrate.
To ensure you get the most from the programme, there is a lively variety of learning formats including:
‘How To’ demonstrations
One-to-one and group skill building exercises
Real life integration: optional NLP Project
Q&A everyday with Ian McDermott
Tailored support materials
Here you can turn up as you and know that’s just fine!
The Power of NLP
The Rigour of Neuroscience
In order to understand what works in NLP and why it works, it is not necessary to have a degree in neuroscience, nor even to know the names of all of the bits of the brain and what they each do.
What does help is to know a bit about the nature of the brain, what it evolved to do, and how it achieves this. It is this basic understanding of the workings of the brain that will form part of the NLP and Neuroscience programme.
What skills will I learn?
You’ll have the opportunity to explore the possibilities for change and get equipped with the tools to learn ‘How To’ do things differently.
- Build and maintain rapport – the key to successful relationships.
- Gather specific, high quality information from people and how to use it to achieve your outcomes.
- Increase the range of what you are able to see, hear and feel so you know more about what’s going on.
- Use the power of metaphor effectively, as all great communicators do.
- Generate practical, well-formed outcomes and how to achieve them.
- Design interventions to move a person or organisation from a present state to a desired state.
- Create optimal conditions for successful individual and organisational change.
- Change unwanted behaviours.
- Get clear about what is important to you and others.
- Talk another person’s language.
- Overcome fears and obstacles that may be standing in your way.
- Create your own personal state of excellence.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Make meetings work.
- Mediate and negotiate more successfully.
- Recognise and use powerful language patterns.
- Develop your behavioural flexibility and creativity.
- Set clear and achievable goals
- Be more at peace with yourself.
Dates & Times
Giving you ‘the how to’s’
22nd – 24th September
Being at Your Best
20th – 22nd October
10th – 12th November
Dealing with Conflict
8th – 10th December
Time: 10am to 5pm UK
London Kensington Forum
Holiday Inn, Kensington
Early Bird Price: £2295 + VAT
Interest free payment plans are available