What makes this programme unique?
- Learn What works and Why it works: It combines the power of NLP with the rigour of neuroscience.
- Aquire the practical ‘How To’s’ so you can make change real and lasting for yourself, family, teams and organisations.
- 12 days training lead by Ian McDermott, the man who first brought NLP and Coaching together and wrote the bestseller The NLP Coach. Over the last 30 years, Ian has trained literally thousands of NLP Practitioners.
How does it work?
Optimum format for NLP learning:
4 monthly modules of 3 days give in-depth experience fast and allow sufficient time in between to digest and integrate.
To ensure you get the most from the programme, there is a lively variety of learning formats including:
‘How To’ demonstrations
One-to-one and group skill building exercises
Real life integration: optional NLP Project
Q&A everyday with Ian McDermott
Tailored support materials
Your learning experience will be supported by a Resource Team who have graduated from this NLP programme.
The tools apply to all human activity. No prior training is required.
What skills will I learn?
You’ll have the opportunity to explore the possibilities for change and get equipped with the tools to learn ‘How To’ do things differently.
- Build and maintain rapport – the key to successful relationships.
- Gather specific, high quality information from people and how to use it to achieve your outcomes.
- Increase the range of what you are able to see, hear and feel so you know more about what’s going on.
- Use the power of metaphor effectively, as all great communicators do.
- Generate practical, well-formed outcomes and how to achieve them.
- Design interventions to move a person or organisation from a present state to a desired state.
- Create optimal conditions for successful individual and organisational change.
- Change unwanted behaviours.
- Get clear about what is important to you and others.
- Talk another person’s language.
- Overcome fears and obstacles that may be standing in your way.
- Create your own personal state of excellence.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Make meetings work.
- Mediate and negotiate more successfully.
- Recognise and use powerful language patterns.
- Develop your behavioural flexibility and creativity.
- Set clear and achievable goals
- Be more at peace with yourself.
Meet your Trainers
Dates & Times
Giving you ‘the how to’s’
21st – 23rd September 2018
Being at Your Best
19th – 21st October 2018
Time: 10am to 5pm UK
9th – 11th November 2018
Dealing with Conflict
7th – 9th December 2018
London Kensington Forum
Holiday Inn, Kensington
Price: £2495 + VAT
Interest free payment plans are available