An Introduction to Coaching & NLP
One day workshop, Saturday 16th June 2018, London
Learn how to maximise what you – and others – are really capable of.
- Do you want to learn to get the best out of others and be the best version of yourself?
- Are you interested in dealing with anything holding you back and taking action to achieve your goals?
- How does learning to have personal wellbeing and professional success sound?
As a leader, manager, coach, parent, teacher, colleague, teacher, consultant – as a human being – we all crave growth and development in some form at some time in our lives.
What’s in it for you?
You will leave this one day workshop with practical tools and techniques that you can put to use immediately for yourself and others.
You will have explored:
- Driving forces behind human behaviour.
- Impacting human and business potential.
- Understanding how people think differently and how you can recognise and use this information.
- Improving the effectiveness of your communication and relationship skills.
- Making real and lasting change.
- Applying coaching skills in your everyday life.
- Engaging with people to get the best out of them, in a way that is empowering for both of you.
- Increasing the range of choices and possibilities available to you.
- Managing yourself to be in control of challenging and stressful situations and relationships.
- Getting more of what you want out of life, being your best self – and helping others to do the same.
- Essential principles and skills that make NLP & Coaching such powerful tools for enabling change and maximising human performance.
- Differences and commonalities between NLP & Coaching, and what each could do for you.
- Next steps for your personal and professional development that allow you to grow in a way that matters to you.
Join ITS Founder Ian McDermott on this one-day workshop which is for anyone looking to explore maximising their own performance, and that of others, both personally and professionally. You will learn how NLP & Coaching skills can support you in a simple, learnable & transformative way.
Get to know ITS
- Meet ITS Founder Ian McDermott and get to know the values and purpose that drive ITS as a business, and as a team.
- Find out if learning with ITS suits your style and get to experience what learning further with us could be like (hint: there won’t be any Powerpoint slides and it will be experiential learning).
- Discover the learning pathway available through ITS and how this could benefit you, in a way that matters to you.
- Find out about the Certified Transformational Learning Programmes on offer including the NLP Practitioner Programme with Neuroscience, the ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme: Mastering the Coach Approach and the Applied Neuroscience Programme (This won’t be a sales day – but the information will be there if you want it).
- Meet Graduates of ITS Certified Programmes and find out stories of how they have applied their learning in their own lives. This will start to give you a broader understanding of the real-life applications.