Discover NLP: How you can open a world of new possibilities
LIVE & ONLINE. 3 hour workshop
When? 14th July 2021, 13:00 to 16:00 UK time
If you are wondering what NLP really is and how it can make a difference in all areas of your life – in current times and in the future – then this session is for you.
Learn how specific tools and techniques can help you – and others – be at your best more of the time, especially when faced with challenges.
While explaining it’s uniquely practical ‘how to’ approach to achieving excellence, Ian McDermott will explore the benefits and applications of NLP.
We invite you to come and explore your curiosity with a renowned NLP trainer, known for his unique ability to make learning simple and his compassion in helping people become more of themselves.
On the day…
You will leave this workshop with practical tools that you can put into use immediately.
You will meet some like-minded people as you participate in small group exercises to experience the impact of the tools you are learning.
You will get a better idea if further NLP Practitioner training is a good move for you (but don’t worry, this isn’t a sales pitch).
Benefits of learning NLP
Many people who learn NLP are drawn in by it’s universal application when it comes to people; whether that be your own personal or professional development, or working with clients, teams and organisations.
The benefits and applications are wide and varied, and here are just some of those that people come to experience:
- Help you to become clear about what you really want.
- Create strategies to achieve your goals.
- Find new ways to solve problems.
- Acquire the skills you admire in others.
- Use your time and energy more effectively.
- Develop your sense of purpose.
- Be clear about your values and align your actions to them.
- Become a more engaging and effective communicator.
- Discover how your beliefs can help – or limit – you.
- Make the changes you need to make.
- Overcome the effects of negative experiences.
- Feel confident in whatever you attempt to do and in any role you find yourself in.