This 3 hour session has been designed to give you a thorough introduction to some of the foundation tools and techniques of coaching and to show you how to apply a Coach Approach without ever being a Coach.
Learn how to draw the best out of a person and how to motivate them to challenge themselves.
Experiential learning and practical demonstrations are key to the effective learning of coaching – Ian McDermott is famous for his live demonstrations and showing people the “how to’s”. Expect to take away how to’s you can start using immediately.
This is the only introductory Coaching training this year offered by Master Trainer Ian McDermott. He is well known for having a very particular approach – down to earth, practical, instantly usable, no-nonsense and no mystery.
This is your chance to get a flavour of what the Mastering the Coach Approach Programme, starting 30th September 2017, could be like for you.
Who is it for?
Specially designed by bestselling author Ian McDermott this is for people who:
- Want to learn what makes coaching so effective
- Want to get the best out of people – including themselves
- Want to know how to apply the Coach Approach without necessarily becoming a Coach
What can the Coach Approach offer you?
By the end of the session you will have started to learn how to:
- Improve the performanceof individuals, teams and organisations – as well as your own!
- Better shape individuals’ and teams’ targets and goals
- Better identify solutions to specific issues whether they are personal or work related
- Generate powerful questions that get powerful results
- Stimulate increased openness to personal learning and development
- Inspire and challenge others to achieve their aspirations
- Use the Coach Approach with individuals, teams and organisations
Meet the trainer
Interested in NLP as well as Coaching?
Join us in the morning of 10th June for
NLP: What can it do for me?
The price for attending both sessions is just £50+VAT.
By attending both sessions, you will be taking a significant step to understanding and experiencing how together NLP and the Coach Approach can enable just about anybody to draw out the best in themselves, and also others.